1. Once you've completed your purchase on CityDeals, obtain the Redemption Code from each of your Print@Home vouchers. Vouchers are available immediately after completing your purchase, or go to the My Printable Products section of your CityDeals account.
How do I check the status of my passes?
If you have already sent in the online forms, you can contact the Seven Peaks fulfillment team at (801) 373-8777. CityDeals is unable to check the status of your passes.
CityDeals is aware they are running behind and understand the frustration many people are experiencing. Here are a few suggestions:
- Ensure you have submitted your online forms to Seven Peaks (simply purchasing on CityDeals does not complete the process
- When calling Seven Peaks, it may take several attempts to get a live rep due to call volume. Instead of leaving a voicemail, try calling back another time
- You have the option to email them at firstname.lastname@example.org but we suggest calling instead
The Seven Peaks fulfillment team has extended their hours and hired extra staff to catch up on all orders. CityDeals and Seven Peaks would like to thank everyone for their continued patience.
Can I use my pass while I wait for the actual cards to arrive?
Just announced by Seven Peaks! Effective immediately, your Print@Home vouchers are valid as your Pass of All Passes at ALL venues and events through Friday, May 24th. Simply present your voucher/pass at the respective venue ticket offices. The year on your Pass of All Passes begins when the pass is shipped, so this is bonus time!
How do I obtain my CityDeals Redemption Code?
You can view or print immediately after completing your purchase on CityDeals (Adobe Acrobat PDF reader is required
). You may also obtain it later by logging into your account, then going to My Printable Products. Click on PRINT under the Action column. Each separate voucher that you purchased will be listed and each one will have a unique Redemption Code.
My pass came with a bonus gift card, how do I get that?
This will be mailed to you by Seven Peaks when you submit your online form. This may take up to 6-8 weeks from the day you submit your forms online. CityDeals does not send out these cards.
I currently have a Pass but it doesn't expire for a while, if I redeem now will I lose those months?
No, if you are a current Pass holder and you submit another Redemption Code, it will extend your Pass 12 months on top of your current expiration date. You must have your current Pass of All Passes card on-hand.
Can you explain the expiration dates?
- CityDeals sells Redemption Codes that expire 6 months from the date of purchase. You must submit these codes to Seven Peaks within 6 months or else they will disappear from the My Printable Products section of your account.
- ONCE YOU'VE SUBMITTED YOUR CODES ONLINE: the actual Pass of All Passes will be good for 12 months from the date it is mailed out to you. Currently, passes take 6-8 weeks to process, that time does NOT count as part of your 12 months.
- The $20 gift card is subject to the merchant's policies. Read the card for details
Can the Pass be upgraded to include tubes and parking?
What happens if rentals/events included on the Pass sell out?
All rentals and events will be given on a first-come/first-serve basis. Seating may be limited.
At what age do children need a pass?
If your child is three or older they will need a standard Pass of All Passes. Children two and younger get into Seven Peak venues for free.
How many passes can be purchased?
As many as you want. You will receive a gift card for each pass that you buy. If you want to buy more than 10, once you are in your cart, enter the amount of Passes you want in the "Qty" box and click the "Update Shopping Cart" button.