CityDeals.com Return and Refund Policy
Updated: May 28, 2013
CityDeals.com Satisfaction Guarantee:
CityDeals.com is committed to providing the highest quality products and services for the best value. Should our customers not be completely satisfied with any unredeemed item, CityDeals.com will accept the return and return CityDeals.com credit to the customer's CityDeals.com account according to our policy. CityDeals.com credit stored on your account does not expire and can be used toward any deal on our site.
Download Return Form (right-click and select "Save Link As" to save a copy of the return form, Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)
3214 N. University Avenue
Provo, UT 84604
(This is a PO Box Only)
*Any physical certificates that were mailed to you will need to be mailed back along with a completed Return Form
When using the CityDeals.com website, it is understood that it is the responsibility of our customers to first work directly with merchants to resolve disputes regarding the products sold by CityDeals.com on the merchant's behalf. It is understood by the customer that upon redemption of your certificate/voucher, any dissatisfaction in the services/products received from the merchant directly is between the customer and the merchant and CityDeals.com cannot be held accountable. Although we at CityDeals.com take steps to assure the highest level of service is provided to our customers and appreciate any feedback provided, we are not able to provide refunds in the rare instance when a merchant provides poor service.
If our customers experience any difficulties with our merchants when redeeming their CityDeals.com purchased gift certificates, vouchers, retail goods or gift-cards, please contact CityDeals.com directly. We will work on the customer's behalf to resolve the dispute. If we are unable to resolve the situation, we are happy to help customers complete a return for that purchase.
Qualifications for Returns:
1. A completed Return Form must be mailed back along with the physical certificates that we mailed to you (Return Form may be emailed back if the return contains ONLY Print@Home certificates)
2. Must be sent to the correct address listed above (this is a po box only, returns may not be dropped off in person)
3. Returns are only provided to the original purchasing customer
4. Retail items purchase from online merchants must be returned to the merchant before CityDeals.com will issue credit for the vouchers. CityDeals.com may contact the merchant to confirm item(s) was returned
5. Vouchers for events (including, but not limited to sporting events, plays, concerts) may only be returned PRIOR to the event taking place
Items Not Qualifying for Returns, or Full Refunds:
1. Lost, stolen, or misplaced items, including coupon codes, or reference numbers
2. Items for events (including, but not limited to sporting events, plays, concerts) after the event has occurred
3. Any order not being returned by the original purchasing customer, including gifted, sold, or transferred items
Orders Qualifying for Returns:
1. Any merchant who has implemented new restrictions not approved by CityDeals.com
2. When a shipment is incorrect and does not match the invoice
3. Instances when merchant is no longer conducting business
4. Merchant has refused item for any reason
5. Any order by original customer qualifies for a return when meeting the Qualifications for Returns, as per above
Expired Gift-Cards and Vouchers:
Expiration of the full value of the product, or promotional value, is indicated on the gift-card, voucher, or gift certificate. CityDeals.com is never able to provide a refund on the issued value of the product. Neither merchant, nor CityDeals.com, is able to provide full value for any product post-expiration.
Merchant is responsible for issuing full value up to and including the date of expiration. CityDeals.com will be happy to credit the original PURCHASE price to the purchasing customer at any time.
If the customer redeems the certificate for less than the total face value, he/she will not be entitled to receive any credit or cash for the difference between the face value and the amount of value for which it was redeemed, unless otherwise required by applicable law. The customer will only be entitled to the redemption value equal to the amount paid for the certificate, less the amount actually redeemed.
If the customer redeems the certificate for less than the total face value, he/she will not be entitled to receive any credit or cash for the difference between the face value and the amount of value for which it was redeemed, unless otherwise required by applicable law. The customer will only be entitled to the redemption value equal to the amount paid for the certificate, less the amount actually redeemed. If the customer only partially redeems a voucher for a service (for example, a series of spa treatments where only one treatment is rendered), the voucher is not eligible to be returned.
Please download and provide requested data using our Returns Form. Returns Form Download Link (Adobe Acrobat Reader Required)
*Please note, all forms need to be sent to the current location:
3214 N. University Avenue
Provo, UT 84604
(this is a PO Box only)
If you are unable to download the Returns Form for any reason, please contact customer service to
have a form emailed to you directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Mountain Standard Time).